- Start by doing one section at a time. Even if it is one section a day for a week.
- Take everything out and clean the cleared area.
- Start by putting all the things that you love and feel amazing in back into your wardrobe.
- Then slowly go through the other clothes, asking yourself questions like, When was the last time I wore this ? Do I feel comfortable in it ? Why would I want to wear something that doesn't feel amazing weather it is to garden in or go out to dinner in. No different.
- By taking the time to feel what to let go of and what to keep in your wardrobe, your wardrobe reflects you. It will always feel lovely when you go to select something to wear as it is reflecting the loveliness of the person you are. You will feel you in your wardrobe.
Denise works with people to support them to bring their true reflection to their homes, their clothes, their wardrobes and their lives. "Its so amazing to see the changes in people as they rediscover more of who they truly are."